Why choose Amanda?
- Scheduled time means time on the table - 10 extra minutes that most spas cut out.
- Personalized massage every session each building to your goal - By seeing the same therapist every session you won't have wasted time explaining past sessions.
- Several Modalities to choose from - the body may not need the full time on one modality so I mix and match for optimum benefit.
- Keep you in the know - Helping you stay on the right path by giving good at home tips as to how to stay loose in between sessions.
"The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and scented massage every day."
Father of Medicine
Beyond Hippocrates broad statement of massage being the way to health, we have scientific proof massage can help:
- Alleviate low back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter easier labor for expectant mothers, and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow- the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or athrophed muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from strenuous work outs.
- Improve condition of body's largest organ- Skin.
- Increase joint flexability.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving cirrculation.
- Reduce post surgery swelling and adhesions.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins - amino acids that are the body's natural pain killers.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Call, Text, or E-mail today to see how massage therapy can help you!
Amanda James LMT
Call or text: (817) 733-7557